GREEN and BLUE Series
GREEN Series reach a maximum efficiency of 74% while the BLUE Series reach a maximum efficiency of 92% depending on thedelivered liquid, its viscosity, working pressure and specific application properties.
Comparison of the Life Cycle Costs (LCC)
Life Cycle Costs has gained on importance considering todays increasing energy costs and pressure on manufacturing cost.
Life Cylcle Costs (LCC) consist of:
- initial investment (AC) i.e. initial price of pump,
- initial cost of installation (IC),
- energie consumption and operating costs (OCE),
- maintenance costs, reparing costs (OCM),
- business and machine interruption costs (LP),
- at the end of the pump life cycle, replacement costs (RC) of the pump.
LCC = AC + IC + OCE + OCM + LP + RC
While the BLUE Series pumps purschasing price or initial investment costs (AC) is higher, the complete life cycle costs (LCC) are clearly lower than the LCC of the GREEN Series. In addition the BLUE Series pumps guarantee:
- lower energy consumption,
- higher process safety and reliability,
- higher durability and a much longer life cycle.
These ensure business reliability, reduce process interuption costs and lower maintenance needs.
LCC: comparing BLUE and GREEN Series
The diagram shows how initial investment in a BLUE Series pump has a positive return of investment (ROI) and a lower LCC compared the market usual GREEN-Series design. Low operating costs (OCE), no replacement costs (RC), low maintenance costs (OCM) and reduced process interruption costs (LP) reduce life cycle costs.
The BLUE Series makes you save money and gets cheaper (whole LCC) than the GREEN Series after 2 to 5 years (depending on the application).